Monday, May 24, 2010

My Favorites - Quilts

So I love all my quilts but heres some that I really enjoyed making.

This Beautiful rustic Joel Dewberry Quilt was sold via AllwithLOVE .
This sweet crib quilt was also sold.
This one is probably my favorite. Its bright and beautiful with detailed stitching throughout.
One of my first and made with some of my favorite fabrics. Hooray for Tina Givens.
This classic twist to the snail trail was made for a lil boy. Creepy crawlers seemed fitting.
One of the newest to the AllwithLove collection. Wanted to create a very girlie quilt but still have some interest. Props to my mom on the great stitching.
One of my first commissioned quilts. Oh henry with an Amy Butler flare.

Girlie quilt number two! So fun with pink sparkles, polka dots, fancy elephants and soft pink and green flannel.
The quilt for the one who taught me best, mom. The colorful snowmen and soft brown reminded me of hot coco in winter.
So this is one of my first real quilts and I was brave enough to be making it for my boyfriends mom. It turned out great though.

Want to see more ? Or want your own?? Look at AllwithLOVE or contact me.

1 comment:

BFMom425 said...

...and Demo and I both love it! It's always on my bed for the holidays, when Demo visits he loves to snuggle up in it knowing you made it. Thank you for your thoughtfulness. Love, BF's Mom :)